Why Should You Enter?
The UK Search Awards is the premier celebration of SEO, PPC and content marketing in the industry across the UK. Just getting on our shortlist can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third party endorsement for your business. And, by entering you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions while crucially comparing yourselves with competitors.
Here's some key reasons why you should enter:
- To promote search as a key marketing discipline
- To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies
- To prove or evidence to clients that your company or campaigns are the best in their sector
- To reward, celebrate and recognise your team
- If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials
- Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials and winning case studies will feature in a prestigious book of the night
- The awards evening is a highlight in the search calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers from the industry
- The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts the UK Search Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work
- Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities
- Being an award winning agency or organisation will help you recruit and retain talent
- And finally being shortlisted is an excuse to join us on 30 November for a damn good night out!!!
Winners of previous awards have realised significant business benefits through their wins. Here's what previous entrants have said:
Owner & Co-Founder, Brainlabs
“I love the UK Search Awards. Even when we’re not winning them the work being celebrated is exceptional. It’s a superb opportunity to celebrate innovation in our industry – and have a great time. Since picking up Best Large PPC Agency we’ve had a raft of calls and new business requests from companies we could only have dreamed of before the win.”
Managing Director, BlueGlass
“We’ve always been a big fan of the UK Search Awards, the professionalism behind the organisation is fantastic to see. It’s quickly become an essential date in a search marketers diary and has been a great way for us to showcase our teams hard work with award wins voted from industry peers. Plus it’s always great fun and the evening is more like a reunion now!”
Managing Director, Impression
“The UK Search Awards represent the best of the best in our industry. To be recognised along such well-respected agencies in the UK Search Awards is a real accolade for us.”